Wednesday, April 24, 2013

birthday louis.

 
 

i have been the world's luckiest 21 year old this year. amazing gifts. but the best of all, my sister's engagement the morning after my birthday. will tell you more...

top: vintage
pants: big w (don't judge)
shoes: scanlan and theodore
bag: louis vuitton 
cuff: balenciaga 
necklace: lovisa

so in my absence, i have had a 21st birthday party which resulted in a great night with friends, much money for my NYC endeavours, a louis vuitton with my initials monogrammed into the strap, scanlan and theodore silver platforms, a plummy zimmerman jumpsuit, and a balenciaga cuff. um. did i mention i was the luckiest 21 year old in the world? i'll show you a photo of the night where i will display to you the amazingness that is my silver shoes, and my jumpsuit! and i must say, i faired the night well considering i had nightmares about looking like i was sporting a grill in my photos. and by that i mean, the ridiculousness of my braces, which now have gold hooks either side. i was afraid of them being too 'bling-y', if that's even a way to describe orthodontic accessories. anyway, the night was a great success! and to top it all off, my sister got engaged! you must understand that her and her boyfriend fiance have been dating for over 7 years, so let's say i was more than waiting for it to happen. i think i was more emotional than she was. not really. but honestly, i was bad. when she walked up to me that morning and said hello with a cheeky grin, i thought she was just happy about how much cleaning up we had left to do from the party. but no, oh no. she quickly pulled her hand out in front of my face to show off her ring, to which i responded by quietly screaming, jumping up and down and then throwing my face in my hands as i burst in to tears. looking back it was pretty dramatic. but honestly, i couldn't be left alone that day without wanting to cry with sheer joy. i know. lame. but seriously, it made my weekend one of the most memorable weekends of my life.
those of you who'd like further detail in to the accounts of me finding out about the engagement, and a 1000 word essay on my euphoric feelings on the matter, please, leave a comment. lol. jokes. but really i could. lots of love and wedding planning.
dan xx

No comments:

Post a Comment