Thursday, August 2, 2012









these are a few photos from this restaurant we visited in sydney in surry hills.
it was out of control cool. an awesome blend of modern and old-time art, and super eclectic style. i kiiind of feel that's how my outfit it working also. with the plain cream knit, and the vintage-y lace blouse, then the old gold coloured coin necklace. it's a cocktail of classic and groovy. and, like i do best, it's short to the point that you almost question if i'm wearing pants. but i am. don't worry. i've not yet left the house with no pants. mmm. always manage to bring it back to the length of my garments. which i essentially have full control over, as it's me, conversing with myself here. and that's where i have to tell myself to stop with the word vomit and move on to more relevant topics...
on that note. my jumper is country road, blouse is dolce and gabbana, and necklace is poppy lissiman. i actually bought it for maddy as a birthday present, but i think i secretly bought it for myself. the food here was delish. thanks dave for trying to capture the moment as i made no hesitation to get straight in to eating. rach and i also went to their sister type restaurant called manly wine, in manly. no surprises there. and once again we were swept in to a fantasy world of the past, present and future merged with good food and friendly people. so a great experience over all. one minor detail, however, managed to create a little paranoia for my friends and i, okay, well just me. there were stuffed peacocks on the roof with extravagant tails heading toward diner's heads, and really, it was just. ugh. at one point i noticed the sly thing with it's head turned in my exact direction. and that's when i took deep breaths and told myself it was only fake, and that the chance of it coming alive and swooping by my ears was probably only like, 20%. so things got better. and we ate and were merry. the end.
dan xx

No comments:

Post a Comment