Sunday, August 5, 2012

in front of a blue door.









friends.
hello again. and look at my hat.
i love my hat. thank you to dear aunty ricci, uncle mal, and michelle for giving me this hat along with many adorable things on my birthday. thank you also to nona (noni) for giving me this polka dot t-shirt that is ever so spotty and cute. the jacket i got from this little shop in sydney. can't remember the name, but like many things i own, i like it. the skirt is topshop, and i cut off some super thick stockings that i had to create these sock things. they work great because they're tight and you can easily adjust the height. you could also be super cool like me, and let them sit at different heights for that i-don't-care-what-i-look-like-but-i-do kind of look. 
and so the main event. my electric blue metallic scrunchy type jimmy choo clutch. scored this baby in singapore with my family. it seemed the only shopping in singapore was designer, or really not designer. if you know what i mean. it was $1000 or $10. and i had no idea where to go in between. but fortunately many of these luxury brands, like mister choo, were having sales to reach the kind of people like myself. that save up much money to spend and then justify every expensive purchase with a. it being on sale (50% in this instance), and b. being so certain that you can't buy anything like this in baby perth town. so this is how we have blue choo in my arms. i love him, and i think he makes a perfect addition to really any outfit. i'm confident you would agree.
dan xx

7 comments:

  1. Gorgeous outfit! Lovely blazer :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous pictures darling!

    http://dressingwithdesire.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just saw your photo on Chictopia fanpage on Facebook.
    You have great style! I love hats!
    In free time I draw illustration for you, because your blog is so inspiring for me :)
    Greetings from Poland,
    A.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh thank you. I'd love to see an illustration! xx

      Delete