Wednesday, April 11, 2012

sass and bide






i wore this dress to my gig the other night. i actually let my hair down and changed my shoes. but that's not the point. on any other gigging occasion that i feel requires extra height, these are the shoes i wear. seriously i wear them a lot. this dress a got a while ago from sass and bide. and by a while i mean a year ago. and i think this is the third time i've worn it. mainly due to it's inconvenient skirt length. it has a little frill thing that goes over the shoulder which is pretty cute. yet for some reason i just decided to show you without it. mm. i do silly things sometimes. anyway i've meaning to show you for, well, a year now. so here it is. ooh. and i went to take some photos today in this beautiful skirt that i recently bought for my sister but she didn't like it so i inherited it right back, but, then my camera was being very very rude. it just didn't work for me. so i'll have to get that checked out tomorrow. because honestly. you need to see how cute i look in this skirt :)
dan x

1 comment:

  1. Ah, those shoes are so cute! Where are they from?

    ReplyDelete