Monday, February 20, 2012

russell james

GUYS.
EXCITING NEWS.
Recently Russell James has been having 'Take Your Best Shot' photography competitions where people uplaod their best photos according to the theme he has chosen, and the winner gets an amazing prize. If I win, I get to have a skype call with him and his team at an up and coming photoshoot of my choice. Honestly, that would be amazing. He is from Perth himself, and is renowned for shooting the amazing victoria secret girls. So. What I would love you to do is to go to his facebook page and vote for my photo, which he has selected for the top 30. You have no idea how excited I am. This is the photo that got me to this place of i-cant-shut-up-i-want-to-tell-the-whole-world...


Click here to like the photo, and make my day (if not my life)
thanks so much!
dan x

2 comments: