Thursday, January 6, 2011

another uneven hemline...

This top (that is actually a dress far too short and tight to be worn in public) I got from ASOS a long time ago. I love the lace up back, but as far as comfort etc, it doesn't do too well. The skirt hem is already mullet-like, but I did tuck it in the front to make an even more drastic slant. The wedges are from my dear boyfriend for Christmas. Such a good boy :)






Wearing: ASOS dress (as top), Bettina Liano skirt, Clover belt (that was one of my favourite Christmas presents), and Peeptoe wedges (yet another fav.)
And guess what...another post on the way.
Dan x


oh and for lookbook please oh please press hype...


 

1 comment:

  1. I freaking love how you tucked the skirt. I'm definitely going to try that some time haha.





    www.shevahh.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete