Sunday, December 19, 2010

a new year rising...







So many people are doing rather exciting things over these Christmas/New Years holidays and jet setting for the new year. But not me. Little old me is just staying in little old Perth. I'm desperate to travel to New York and Paris and just go shopping!!! You don't even understand how much I dream of travelling the world. It happens daily. My friend Rachel has kindly decided to travel for me. She left for Ireland on Sunday. She gets to go to Top Shop and Urban Outfitters darn it! And enjoy amazing scenery, castles and snow. Honestly it's just amazing. Before she left we spent most of our time together and realised we had about 2 photos together throughout our entire friendship, so we went crazy in the bathroom mirror (as pictured above). I never thought of Ireland as a dream destination, but I think she's convinced me!




So yesterday my sisters and I did some sort of 'photoshoot' so we could print it out and get some photos framed for my parents. I at first thought it was a bit of a vain present, but I guess parents like their kids, and we do have a huge blank white wall that is just waiting for an assortment of frames, so we are starting the wall! Above is me 'behind the scenes' of all the wild photography action. And bellow is just one of the photos. It is so darn hard to get 4 girls happy with how we ALL look at the one time in the one photo. Aye aye aye. Well happy holiday photo-ing everyone...




Dan x

2 comments:

  1. This may sound a little cheesy, but I only jut found your blog and I love it already, the pictures you take are amazing and your really pretty. (You look a little like my cousin).

    Sorry if that was a little too much, but I had to say it, have a great day. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much Cassandra. I really appreciate it, and I hope you continue to love my blog hehe :)

    ReplyDelete