Monday, December 27, 2010

giving and receiving...

So I just thought I would share with you how ridiculously spoilt I was on Christmas Day. Firstly, a few days prior I found out that I was accepted in to WAAPA for singing in the contemporary music course. woooo. You may have remembered when I mentioned it in the past, but admittedly i was a little skeptical about discussing it too much just in case I didn't get in. haha. But YAY I'm in. So that was an amazing start to Christmas. So on top of that, the day was so lovely being with my family and eating glorious Italian foods! But I just haddd to show you how amazing all of my gifts were. I think I took more photos of them than anything else. Warning. Don't get too jealous! hehe...

 from my family (the shoes were exchanged with the oxfords bellow. a bit too small)
 cosmetic goodness
 from bella and jordan :)
 marc jacobs jellies and nylon oxfords
 post christmas shopping
my favourite bag in the world right now. lolla palooza makes some amazing leather goodies!

I think I can safely say that I was spoilt, just like every other Christmas! yay. Hope you all were given the things you wished for and had an amazing day giving out looove to everyone!
Dan x

3 comments:

  1. hay dan merry christmas! wondering if you could tell me the makeup you were given as a gift because i love nars but am lost over where to spend my money, and seeing as you always look flawless... you can help! hehe thanks love

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi katherine, thank you. Well the couple of products I got were, 'madly' blush, 'turkish delight' lipgloss and the 'orgasm' illuminator. The blush is very light and just adds a little bit of colour and highlight to your cheek. If you're more olive one of my favourite is 'orgasm' just used a bit sparingly. The lipgloss is the perfect nude pink colour. But nars also make beutiful velvet lip pencils in great colours (they last ages too). and the illuminator you can add to your foundation and it just makes it a lot more glowing and makes the foundation appear less heavy. However the nars sheerglo foundations are beauuuuutiful. So I'd invest in that. I'd say your greatest investment in cosmetics would be foundation (NARS), concealer (bobbi brown makes full coverage ones!) mascara (my fav is Diorshow blackout) and finally a great bronzer or blush - or ofcourse, both. my favourites are Laguna (bronzer) and Orgasm (blush) both by NARS. Was that helpfull at all? And so sorry for the excessive words used here haha :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks so much dan! thats wonderful xx

    ReplyDelete