Monday, November 1, 2010

greenhouse...

This weekend my friends and I went to breakfast at Greenhouse restaurant in the city on St Georges Terrace. The setting was amazing, and let's be honest, I felt like a little indie girl sitting on the raw looking wooden chairs, eating organic products, and taking condiments out of tiny square jars. I did like my breakfast, although the crust of the bread was practically a rock and I seriously struggled to the point where I just cut it all off and left it on the side of my plate - how childish of me, I know! Anyway, here are a few photos. I did slightly battle with the exposure in a few of them resulting in a really slow shutter speed and therefore blurry photos - it happens...











We decided to leave once we saw people beginning to order for lunch. So Rachel and I tried to go op shopping - only semi successful, and a lot more expensive than desired. And I found some lovely leopard sandals by RMK. Sure to be seen soon. Here is an awkward and rather failing attempt at taking photos in the mirror amongst bustling David Jones shoppers.



Got home only to leave immediately and take my little sister to find some sort of present/costume for her friends Alice in Wonderland party. We thought perhaps white queen as I had already made a dress for that, but unfortunately she's almost indigenous so the whole 'white' part didn't really work. We settled at the rabbit and after a large debate over having a nose and whiskers I finally convinced her. Let's be honest - she looks nothing like the rabbit from Alice in Wonderland, but she looks darn cute.



another post brewing soon. See, I'm getting good at this thing :)
Dan xx

No comments:

Post a Comment