Monday, October 11, 2010

lucky liner...

Just had to take a photo of m eyeliner yesterday. It was so perfect on my eyes, making me so feminine and well, let's be honest, cat-like. It's my favourite thing to wear on my face and if you haven't already, you need to try it. It will rock your world. Also this dress I got from Lucky13. Actually the best shop in the whole of Perth, simply because everything is $13 and they're not mass produced like supre, so you won't be hesitant to dress yourself top to toe in Lucky13! Two reasons I like this dress - 1 because it was $13, and 2 because it has a mesh neck which I adore on strapless dresses. Thanks Rach for taking me in to the shop, as my last visit was before they were called Lucky13, hence before everything was $13 - mind you they still had the same newspaper covered mannequins. See for yourself! It's in the city right after Boost Juice and right before Carilion food court :)






Oh, and apologies for the bathroom photos - my photographer (otherwise known as my sister) was a little busy that day!

Dan xx

No comments:

Post a Comment