Wednesday, October 13, 2010

long awaited...

It's slightly ridiculous how long I waited for these tights to come from Urban Outfitters. and to cancel my excitement in finally receiving the tights, I put my hand down (the first time I wore them) only to find a hole near my knee!!!!!!! Quite sure my heart hit the floor for a moment. But then I thought perhaps I'll just attempt to be a grungy girl with hooker tights :) Hopefully it worked. I wore this to the movies with my handsome Jordan. And this makeup was from Mario Dedivanovic's look for Kim Kardashian. He never ceases to amaze me. Click here if you want to know how to get it :)

Dan xx






Oh and what I'm wearing is...
Staple dress, Supre cardigan, House of Holland tights, and boots that I can't remember/see the brand

No comments:

Post a Comment