Thursday, September 16, 2010

taste of spring...

Today was just the loveliest weather. I spent a little time shopping and drinking iced coffee with my sweet friend today, and as we walked out of the car park we prepared ourselves. Pulling our sleeves down, folding our arms and dropping our heads to face the wind. Turns out it was decently warm :) and my day only got better from there. So in an attempt to summarise...
Found a ring I've been wanting a long time; bought a fedora that made me so happy about spring time weather; discovered 'Lucky 13' literally sells everything at $13; made a few $13 purchases; breathed in the fresh air; went to dinner with my most favourite boy in the world.
Honestly, I did well...

oh and I believe this whole outfit cost less than $100 - impressive right ;)





and along with magic powers, I turned the day outfit into night...
not sure what angle is best...



Wearing Daytime: Supre jeans AND floral dress (as a top), Sportsgirl fedora and ring, Cotton On sunglasses, shoes from 'Store' then...
Nightime: Added cardigan, rolled down the jeans, and added some comfy, not to mention overtly high, heels. ooh, and pulled my hair back.

Share with you my Lucky 13 purchases soon,
Dan xx

No comments:

Post a Comment