Sunday, September 5, 2010

favourite things...

You know it's funny. I always get confused with the spelling of favourite. I'm sure Australia spells it like that, however little Mr MacBook seems to think differently. Favorite or Favourite?
Aside from my confused spelling here are just a few of my, well, fav things at the moment...





1. fashion toast. I'm sure if you are remotely interested in fashion blogs you would by know about Rumi Neely. By far the most effortlessly cool blogger I've come across. I visit her page on a daily basis.
2. My sportsgirl wedges. I'm yet to really venture out in these babies, but I am so looking forward to the summer time when I can pair them with some little socks and a floral dress.
3. Nail polishes I currently love. From left to right: Dark Lady by Mecca; Real Deal by Kit; Celia by Mecca (a little more summery); Asphalt by CND (literally $2); Down Low by Kit.
4. Makeup products I currently love. Smashbox Photo Finish Primer; Nars lipstick in Funny Face; MAC Blot Powder in Deep Dark for perfect contouring; Stila eyeshadow in Kitten; MAC Fluidline gel liner in Blacktrack; Nars blush in Orgasm; MAC Studio finish concealer in NW20.

Have a great day enjoying your, favourite? things!
Dan xx

No comments:

Post a Comment