Monday, August 23, 2010

photoshoot..

So a while ago i helped out my friend Chantal for being a model for her new business 'Gorgeous Artist Design' (makeup) the photographers were Joel Crane and Lance Chicote. To be honest I wasn't a fan of many of the photos, but of course I am the most critical. But just for a little interest here are some of the photos I actually can stand...












JOEL CRAN PHOTOGRAPHY ::
(edited by myself.)











So there you have it.
That too was partially a post while I still try to update this darno laptop in order for me to make videos of me doing makeup. So much easier for you (and for me) to see what I'm actually doing. So I'll be working on that. Until then, enjoy the random posts.
Dan x

1 comment:

  1. nice pictures babe the editing makes the difference aye..xoxo

    ReplyDelete