Monday, July 12, 2010

winter wonderland...

This Saturday was my friend's 'White Winter Wonderland' party. Unfortunately any of the photos I took that night really were not so great. But I haddd to do a post on this dress, because I made it all myself. I am rather excited and very happy about the success of my first dress! YAY! I hope you love it too...














Wearing: Dress by ME, Scanlan and Theodore belt, Forever New stockings, Sportsgirl heels, Dinosaur Design bangles, Nars Funny Face lipstick which I adore

I believe these Sportsgirl heels are attempting to be Mui Mui. However to locate and afford the real shoes here would be rather tricky I imagine. So now that I have made one dress, and not known what I was doing for the most part, I think I need to get practicing far more. wohoo. The thought of wearing my own clothes is so darn exciting.

Another thing, I am having a competition. Yes all you faithful 14 followers. Get as many people as you know to sign up and follow me so they can go in the draw to win a Bettina Liano necklace and a vintage dress :) I'll post pictures of them soon. Also there is a youth conference coming up TOMORROW NIGHT at my church called 'Accelerate.' It is just going to be fantastic, and I will be advertising my blog and the competition there so lots of people can sign up:) So go spread the word of Dan Dressed Me!
(And go and make some clothes - it's so fun!)
Dan x

No comments:

Post a Comment