Thursday, July 29, 2010

sass.....



...and bide make me a little happy.
Went to the warehouse sale at the showgrounds this morning. Must say I was impressed with the layout and the fact that clothes were kept hung up and not in discounts bins in which you have to search, possibly snatch off another person and in all of that maybe split your nail. And those situations are never good.
So I enjoyed it. This top I'm wearing is sass and bide, and what I actually wore to the sale - how corny. But I do enjoy it. Up and coming posts will showcase what I purchased. And the sale continues for the next two days (Friday and Saturday) so if you have a chance go for it. It's kind of ridiculous - I got a vest for $40 from $450. I felt illegal almost. Oo. well get in there friends.
x

No comments:

Post a Comment