Friday, July 23, 2010

monro's...

So this week was the opening of my best friend's God parent's new furniture store in Subiaco. Ohhh my sweet Jesus I need them to furnish my house! The store is delightful. So much of the furniture keeps an old fashioned feel to it, but uses contemporary materials and it is beautiful.
After Ian and Maria (Bella [darling friend] 's God parents) treated Bella and I to a lovely dinner at the Subiaco Hotel Restaurant. Which might I add was also delightful and emphasis on the full!
Anyway, I did quite enjoy my outfit, and the waves in my hair were doing good things for once. yay! Also Bella wore the dress I made and my Ginger and Smart suit jacket...
that reminds me, I must get that from her...

(annabella)


lola palooza bag that my aunty gave me for my birthday. such a darn cute evening bag.






(it's difficult to see from my darn mirror)


Wearing dress by StyleStalker, denim jacket by Sass and Bide, tights and boots etc

Another thing. This jacket is about 6 years old and is a tad long and large hence the tying of it at the bottom. And I'm loving how this dress represents a fifties woman in 21st century. so flattering.

Don't forget to get everyone to sign up to my blog so I can draw a winner and someone can take home this beautiful little chain (which also featured on my first ever fashion post. which to be honest wasn't all that long ago!)
Love you dear faithful followers. all 21 of you ;)
Dan x

No comments:

Post a Comment