Tuesday, June 8, 2010

turtle park

This long weekend my little sister and her friend were planning on taking photos for fun, and I thought what the hey I'll help them out. So I gave them some clothes and a touch of makeup and we set out on a quest to create some playful, jungle meets preppy, meets cowgirl, meets rock star type pictures (quite a task on their own I thought!) Enjoy...
















Thank you dear sister Maddy and friend Steph.
Not going to lie, you're quite attractive little ladies, and my darling Cannon got a bit of a workout. First time in a while I've taken purposeful photos on that sweet thing.
Be blessed friends.
Dan x

PS the photos were taken at turtle park
PPS steph is wearing 'dragon girl' by nars velvet matte lip pencil (so much FUN)

No comments:

Post a Comment