Monday, June 7, 2010

perth winter


The first official fashion post...

















I'd say the perfect outfit for a sunny winters day in Perth. The contrast in the soft blouse, and the ripped grungy jeans makes for a great balance. The kind of balance I need to remain a pretty, yet rather 'funky' young lady (if you can even say that anymore.) My apologies if this first blog isn't quite outrageous, but never fear - there's far more to come! Oh and how could I forget - many thanks to my darling little sister (who will not doubt feature on this blog due to her olive complexion and long legs) for taking my picture!

Wearing:
Camila and Marc polka-dot blouse, Insight ripped beanpole jeans, Witchery cardigan, Marcus B leather boots (loving the contained cowgirl feel of these babies), and yes, a grey Supre singlet to keep me covered. The belt I got from New Zealand at a ridiculously reduced price (something like $500 to $80), yet for the life of me I can't remember the name of the boutique! And my Mikey Mouse watch from Disneyland rarely leaves my wrist!
So until next time amigos...

Dan x

3 comments:

  1. EEKKK ! Danielle soo wonderful :)

    I promise to read every single blog !

    Love You
    Rach
    xx00

    ReplyDelete
  2. Go Dan.
    cant wait to see what u do next.
    x x x x
    love gab

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want Dan to dress me!

    (this is Mish your cousin btw. And I'm serious)

    ReplyDelete